header
Welcome to my blog =.=, sudi-sudi bace ape yang aku tules, rajen-rajen komen,folow laa sekali ;) *wink3!, tengs for visit!

February 29, 2012

assalamualaikum :)


dear my heart ,
 please stay strong because this is not the end :) 
thank you 
i know you can :)

sincerely , me :)

even though there's a lot of mistake , 
don't give up 
you still have tomorrow when today start to leaving you

try to trust people when they put their trust in you , 
treat people nicely , so that they will being nice to you
 remember my dear , 
life is like a wheel 
sometimes up and sometimes down
you get what you give 

em.
there's lot of thought 
but 
i can't choose the best or correct words to write
so , 
i end here

take me as i am 
it's oke if you can't
:') 


HAHA
chill laa kan ?
na tacink bagai
HAHAHA

hey you !
happy birthday , 
i know once ago u wish to celebrate with him
and 
it's okayyy if want to do :)
 have a blast birthday :D



No comments: